PUA Openers, Pick-up Lines, and DHV Stories

Openers, Pick-up Lines, and DHV Stories for PUAs from around the world

Masturbate In The Shower

Hey, I was reading the other day in Cosmo – you know, “The Woman’s Bible” – that 90% of women masturbate in the shower….while the other 10% sing…
HB: Really?
PUA: Yup. And do you guys know what they sing?
HB: No.
Roll off as if you were a little disturbed by their answer
PUA: Oh…. Well I guess you’re not part of that 10% then are you?
Then grin to show them you were messing them. You will know your delivery is right on this when they either burst out laughing, or they playfully start hitting you/calling you a jerk/etc.

– Mystery

, , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *